|Mr. Kerry Palmer
Head of School
If you are perusing this website, perhaps you are considering for your child a school with a top-quality academic program coupled with sound, Christian character education. Look no further! Trinity School is Montgomery’s foremost academic institution combining rigorous, college preparatory training with Christian character development. We would love to have you join our family!
Founded in 1970, Trinity has made its mark in the River Region by preparing countless graduates for further education at some of America’s most prestigious colleges and universities. In fact, in recent years we have even increased our reach as a graduate attended the University of St Andrews in Scotland!
How do you know you are getting a quality academic experience at Trinity? Let’s look at some facts:
As you can see, Trinity will offer your child an unparalleled academic experience, with an emphasis on scholarship, citizenship, and Christ-like service. We believe that this well-rounded combination is just what young people need in order to thrive in this increasingly competitive world.
- 100% of our graduates over the last 45 years have gone on to attend a plethora of four-year institutions across the country and around the world. A complete list can be found here.
- Of those 100%, 98% have graduated, and are considered by their universities to be outstanding, committed, and generous alumni.
- Trinity has had 55 National Merit finalists or semi-finalists, with five of these being awarded the designation over the last seven years.
- The average ACT score at Trinity runs between 26 and 28 in any given year– one of the highest of any school, public or private, in Alabama.
- In the past five years, our graduates have received over $35 million in merit-based scholarships.
- The vast majority of our AP students score between a 3 and a 5 on their exams, with many students being able to nearly complete their freshman college studies before ever graduating from Trinity.
I invite you to stop by the school for a visit. I believe that when you do, you will understand why we love Trinity, and why you will love it, too!
Head of School